You're really busy.
You're seeing your clients, completing your case notes, processing billing, getting your CE units, networking, researching issues, staying up on the latest treatment modalities...
That's a lot.
On top of that, you need to reach new clients, educate the ones you already have, and connect with your colleagues in the industry.
That means making sure you have:
- A unique and professional website
- An inspiring and informative blog
- A dynamic email list
- A plethora of fabulous articles on LinkedIn
That makes your demanding job even more demanding.
I'm here to help.
Blog posts and articles
If you want to do your own writing, I can help you hone your skills.
If you are going to write on the internet, you need to know how to:
- structure your writing for the screen
- incorporate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques into your writing
- use standard formats and practices
- promote your work using social media and know how to schedule and automate your posts
I also teach business management methods that will help you balance all of your work responsibilities...
...because healthy mental health professionals also need a life.
Your clients are people -- people that you are helping and serving.
You don't see them as numbers, targets, or statistics.
Neither do I.
I see cool people
Leave a message to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible
Or give me a call: