It’s About Time…
Imagine sitting down for tea (sigh…or coffee) with a mental health professional for twenty minutes or more, taking the major challenges that they share and showing them that there are solutions to those problems — in fact, you have one of the best solutions the world has to offer.
Now imagine having that one-on-one with hundreds (or more) of mental health professionals and care providers. How in the world could you do that without a TARDIS or Hermione’s time turner? You’d need an army of salespeople to accomplish that.
But this is exactly what a white paper does.
A white paper allows you to reach out to the professionals who need your services most —
- A good white paper shows your prospects that you understand their challenges.
- White papers also show that you’re willing to lay out solutions, even if all but one of those solutions aren’t YOUR solution.
- White papers establish your authority.
- White papers build hard core trust.
When you have a product or service that is more of a continual investment or a higher-ticket item, your prospect needs more time and more information. A white paper gives them this. It’s a huge relationship builder.
What I bring to the table:
- A solid understanding of psychology, diagnosis, & treatment.
- Counseling & case management experience. I’ve been your ideal prospect.
- Research skills and writing experience: everything from blogs to white papers to academic writing.
- A proven ability to take complicated ideas and apply them to people’s lives in a way they understand.
- Flexibility: I don’t just hand you a piece of copy. I’ll help you implement it and get it seen.
- I can incorporate SEO, online advertising, social media, and email sequences into your project. I’ll even set everything up on your WordPress site, email host, or CRM.
- If we work well together, I can hook you up with the best source ever for Moroccan mint tea….
I’ll Put the Kettle On…
Fill out the form to the right, send us an email, or pick up the phone.
We’ll discuss your project — or if you’re not that far, we can lay out options.
Enter your info in the form to the right and we’ll be in touch with you within 48 business hours, or feel free to go direct:
phone: (United States) 01 760 354-9126